The Gluten-Free meal plan is a healthy gluten-free (wheat, rye, barley-free) nutrition plan. The nutrition plan is developed for both women and men based on body composition, physical activity, type of nutrition, number of meals, and goal. Specify your goal by filling in the Questionnaire.
If Your goal is to: Lose weight - choose I physical activity. Maintaining weight - choose II or III physical activity. Gain weight - choose III or IV physical activity.
Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye and barley. The most commonly identified three gluten-related conditions are:
- Celiac disease, which is a systemic autoimmune disease that causes damage to the intestinal mucosa, skin, liver, joints, and other organs. Damages to the intestinal mucosa result in the impaired absorption of nutrients.
- Wheat allergy, which is an immunoglobulin E (IgE)-induced reaction.
- Gluten intolerance, which manifests itself in intestinal disorders or other symptoms associated with the consumption of gluten-containing foods, yet there is no celiac disease and wheat allergy.
Where to start? Stick to the Gluten-Free meal plan for 2-3 weeks. During this time, the annoying symptoms should subside, yet some people need more time, even a few years, for the body to clear itself of gluten and the intestine to recover.
If you feel better while eating Gluten-Free meals, you are probably intolerant to gluten and will need to follow this diet constantly. When the intestines are fully recovered, the body starts absorbing nutrients properly again.
The Gluten-Free meal plan can help:
- When it is difficult to develop a daily balanced Gluten-Free healthy diet menu.
- When you want to lose weight but do not eat or cannot eat gluten-free products.
- When you start a detoxification program.
- When you are diagnosed with celiac disease, wheat allergy or non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
- When you have regular stomach or digestive problems, bloating, constipation or diarrhea, autoimmune diseases, irritable bowel syndrome, headache, acne, herpes dermatitis or other rash, migraine, constant tiredness, depression, anemia, underweight or overweight, etc.
- When, while monitoring yourself, you suspect that you are intolerant to gluten, you can try the Gluten-Free diet by removing wheat, rye and barley (and, in exceptional cases, oats) from your menu.
The nutrition plan is perfectly adapted to different needs. The majority of dishes can be cooked in several ways: baked, stewed, boiled, steamed or oven baked. Changing the cooking method does not change the amount of ingredients.
The nutrition plan is based on the principles of healthy eating: moderation, variety, balance, so it is suitable for those who want to eat healthy or want to lose weight quickly without damaging one’s health. A balanced menu is in line with the principles of a complete diet, thus ensuring the need for the necessary nutrients.
You will find as much as over 170 breakfast, 140 lunch, 200 dinner and 80 snack recipes in the Gluten-Free meal plan. The recipes are constantly updated and supplemented. You will not get bored of such a nutrition plan, which allows you achieving a healthy body weight and improving well-being.
How a nutrition plan is developed?
- The nutrition plan is custom made for you, based on your data that you enter in the Calorie Сalculator/Questionnaire. Join to your nutrition plan after payment.
- You will be able to update your menu for free, and the size of each portion and nutritional value will be recalculated individually for you.
- Menu recipes: with photo, cooking description, only 5 ingredients, exact amount, calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates.
- Your nutrition plan will help you achieve a healthy body weight, reduce waist circumference, get rid cellulite.
The Gluten-Free meal plan is of a recommendatory nature and is not intended for treatment.
Gluten-Free Meal Plan for 3 months
How to buy
Price for a month, only 14.97 €
- Order a nutrition plan.
- Once payment is confirmed, fill in the questionnaire received by e-mail.
- If you have not received an e-mail with the questionnaire, please check the SPAM folder or write to us at email@example.com.
- Fill in the form correctly, because your nutrition plan will be formed according to the data you have provided.
- You will be able to join your nutrition plan in 1 to 3 days.